Thursday, September 17, 2009

hello L.A!

I am here!
crazy stuff.

Great apartment, close to farmer markets! awesome shopping! if only i had the money to splurge..!

Had a great time in Hawaii! was a great holiday destination! stayed for a week. and said goodbye to the rest of my camp friends. sad face!


I can't believe i discovered Diet DR Pepper! crazy. for all my friends who know I love diet coke aka dc!


oh and just you didn't notice my tan on! yeah real!
before:

after:


goodbye hawaii!!


Back to real life!
I am in a public library at the moment due to internet problems. hopefully it is up and working tomorrow so i can start making plans and meeting producers. i have contacted some people and it seems good at the moment. just got to make sure they like me!
Sometimes I think why am I here? i am making it really difficult for myself. being here alone, not knowing a sole really..
i have my friends and fam at home who i miss.
then i think, this is what i have always wanted, if i had a job that i loved i would love every moment of it. now i just have to make that part come true.
i have a month really as i wont be able to survive longer than that due to money/rent!

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment