Saturday, September 19, 2009

day 3

sigh.

i know it has only been 3 days but it really sucks being on your own doing this.
i have been trying to find a job well worrying about finance side of things. so any job will do! and its really hard to find something..

i dont know..why am i here? by myself. should i go home? study something else?
this goes through my mind about every 10 minutes!
i dont know a sole here..
i am going to turn into a hermet!
ahhh!
how did everyone else make it into the industry.
LA: you are making it very difficutl for me. no friends. expensive rent. you make everyone buy a car. you make really pretty cars drive past me when i am waiting at the bus stop. like laughing in my face, 'ha, they have made it. you can catch the bus then walk 5 miles that way and then give all your pennies to the homeless on the way oh and don't mind the people with Schizophrenia, they will just yell at you or stare at you if you are lucky! go home, we don't want you here"

see, i am going insane!
no one to talk to and nothing to do.
i am trying my darn hardest to get a job and make friends!
it seems all odds are working against me at this time. i will keep trying.

stick it out for 2 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment