Sunday, April 5, 2009

thou shall not delete

So it has been a day since I have created my little blog and I have made a commandment for myself that I shall not read my own blog so I do not delete it!

Anyway I have completed my first casting project for a 10 minute short film! i am happy with the actors they have chosen and i believe it will be a great film. it is filming this week.

because things are quiet slow at the moment with the economy and businesses, i have decided to take on a new adventure to do a camp in America and teach film making! i am not sure which camp i have been accepted onto yet but have received a few emails from my application! my business will continue here while i am in the USA. from the camp i am going to LA again to embark on my journey! so i can say move over people little Perth girl coming through. eek... of and faith:complete confidence in a person or plan. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment