Thursday, April 9, 2009

do people actually grow up?

it's become apparent to me that maybe the majority of people don't grow up - in a mentally mature aspect..

i have been confronted with some pretty bad behaviour. i never really understood the reason why people get so shitty for no reason. examples:

1. someone yelled, yes yelled, at me for not putting a call through correctly when i was a newy at a job. this same person liked to throw things on my desk (for me to put away) without telling me to actually put them away. she would also be delightfully nice sometimes...? (we called it short women's syndrome)

2. during my cafe days, if we had run out of something (i.e. a muffin) on the odd occasion or if something didn't go as they'd expect - they would get really, really shitty! (you look ridiculous)

3. i was walking through a car park today and someone was reversing, a man was standing, where the car was reversing and the man stomped backwards and shook his head. (hey, there is a footpath....!)

4. this one is funny, a man accidentally walked into a glass window while my friend and i where sitting in gloria jeans cafe, my friend gestured/mimed 'are you ok?' and he stuck up his finger at her! (nope, not ok!)

5. mum told me the bus driver wouldn't stop for about 5 stops because someone accidentally pressed the stop button at the wrong stop.. (yeah, ok, i would be annoyed if i didn't study either!)

etc.

i spoke to one of my friends about these sort of incidences, she believes people don't actually grow up.

what happened?

we all have issues/problems to deal with but really, showing this in public ?? isn't cool.

i don't know. i can only do my part and kill them with my kindness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment