Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reply to my Spammers:

Good day My Dearest Friend (I am not your friend), How are you doing today(Was great until I got your email), Hope you have not forgotten me? (Yes I must have somehow forgot you!)I am Dr/Mr.(make up your mind) Rick Mora, the man from Nigeria (Your name doesn't sound Nirgerian) who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance funds that was awarded by my Government some time ago during the Military regime (why don't you contact the government?). Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction,(well that's because you are super dodgey and I had forgotten about you??) I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered (spell check!)under the assistance and co-operation of a new partner from Sweden(what is your partners' name, 'Anne Smith'? - very Swedish). Presently I'm in London-United Kingdom(Poor London, and I know where London is you fool!) for investment projects (wow)with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts (I thought we came to the conclusion I forgot who you where and that I did not assist you?)and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out from the benefit of the transaction(are you sure?) hence I kept aside for you the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1,500,000.00) Draft(wow, well just send me the cheque and don't spam me again, I wont forget you). I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts (I am good at making subconcious efforts) and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciate your efforts(you are welcome!) at that time so very much, so feel free to get in touch with my Secretary Mr. Harry Richard(so Nigerian!) and instruct him on how to send your Certified Bank Draft payment to you immediately(so nice!). Please do let me know immediately you receive your Bank Draft so that we can both share the joy(oh, joy!) together after all the sufferness (spell check!)at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here(why are you emailing me then??) because of the investment projects which me and my partner are having at hands, finally, Remember that i had left instruction to my Secretary, so as soon as you contact him, he will send your Bank Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY NOW(I GATHERED BY NOW). Below is the contact of my Secretary: Full Name: Mr. Harry Richard Telephone Number: +234-802-673-0594 E-mail Address: harry.richard@live.com (oh cool, from hotmail) God Bless You. (bless yourself)Regards, Dr Mr Rick Mora info@secure.com

I am so sick of these emails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment