Wednesday, April 15, 2009

no lohan, i am a workaholic!

I just watched linsday's clip I love it!! so funny.

this is my last day of freedom!

my schedule for 8 weeks:

Mon - fri = work 8am-5:30pm(office) then 6pm - late(restaraunt)
Sat - sunday = work 6pm to late(restaraunt) - I need morning shifts!

so i should round up lots of AU$$ but when i get to US it will be cut a lot! i will cry! hopefully the dollar will be ok then..

i paid for my j1 visa and tourist visa and us consulate fee MAN i am suprised to see my cash go so fast....then my phone bill came (of course way over cap) , my car rego bill arrived, parking fine, flights, credit card bill, birthday gifts, petrol (i hate you petrol!)

sometimes i wish that mobile phones really never existed! and why can't perth be like nyc...so we dont have to drive.....

why
why
why
do you love me, bills?

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment