Thursday, May 7, 2009

no need to go to brazil

From:Commonwealth042009B@commbank.com.au

To: me

Dear Customer, with Maestro Card Number 560279XXXXXXXXXX You have been chosen by the Online Department to take part in our survey.
In return we will credit 50 AU$ to your account - Just for your time! SERVICE: Commonwealth Bank of Australia Confirm now your 50 AU$ Reward Survey with Commonwealth Bank of Australia Reward services.
In order to read the message click here This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged confidential and/or proprietary information about
Commonwealth Bank or its customers. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender and reply by e-mail and delete the message and attachments.
© Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2009 ABN 48 123 123 124

I was about to enter all my details! seeing as the email was from my bank! however the web address didnt belong & the toolbar of the webpage was just a graphic.

i hate these people. no need to steal my handbag anymore just rob me over the internet..

No comments:

Post a Comment