Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday Nights

Firstly, this picture makes me laugh. (from post secret)




I guess my fridge is not as full as I'd like it to be - if you are worrying about me.. donations can be made here

ha.

anyway. so glam lala land. how has my week been? slow. however i have met
2 x Casting Directors
1 x Talent Agent
3 x Producers
Just for meet and greet. I am surprised and happy that are taking the time to meet me. Although there are lack of jobs, they offer great advice. Definitely recommend this when you are looking for a job. Don't just look for a job. Meet with people. It will open more doors.
So. That probably added up to about 5 hrs of my time this week. And the rest? I am researching hours and hours, sending emails, making phone calls to meet with more people. It may seem amazing to you - but I know the time behind this. And it is soooo slow. And gets hard without friends/family to occupy yourself around the clock!

My next dilemma($$$) is getting a car. So i guess there will be less food in the fridge. why am i getting a car? for the people in LA, you know already. For the people else where, well when you come to LA, you will see! i'm not sure which takes longer - walking or catching the bus? probably the bus.

Tonight is Saturday night. and here i am in lala land - west hollywood(!!!). in my apartment. and that is what it seemed like until Hocus Pocus came on! Lame? hey you come to LA and do what I am doing....!

This post probably doesn't make sense - I am so distracted by Hocus Pocus & I have been to Salem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment